First of all... sorry for my bad grammar... English is not my default language... but ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

raskitoma no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2055AF80

Portable Java Games...

Advertisement

First of all... sorry for my bad grammar... English is not my default language... but I´m gonna try to make my best effort...

I have a problem and I want some guidelines here: I got, days ago, a sort of java games for my blackberry... the games... obviously, are not designed for BBPearl, but the bb runs them ok. The only problem I have here is the app buttons that you found in every phone, as you can see in Nokia or Sony Phones are missed in the bb... because you only have an app button and back button but them doesn't work like the buttons you found in other phones... I'm not sure if you can understand me, but I hope you can.

The point here is... is there any application to simulate this buttons using "QW" an "OP" as substitute for app buttons?

Thanks in advice for your replies.

Regards,

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax

Re: Portable Java Games...

Usually if the app is compatible with BB OS software, then the QW/OP buttons are already set as softkeys.

There might be someone along behind me that has some knowledge of Java programming that can help you tweak the programming.

PIN/ID
    2055AF80

You're right... but this apps are not intended to run in BB... but they do! the bad part here is the app buttons are missing! hehehee

bartokbatt no está en línea Stack level 4

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I've run lots of apps like that. You simply have NumLock locked down (on my 8703 I press Alt-Numlock) and then just use the number keys.

PIN/ID
    2055AF80

Thanx for the idea... but I have manage this... I don't have a NumLock key because my BB is a pearl. When I launch this apps, the num pad is automatically turned on or set in number mode. The only keys that are missing are the app buttons (the ones you foun in nokia phones that relates to menu or something in the screen)