Ever since I got my newest 8100 there is a pop up window when I ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

neondeception no está en línea Stack level 5

Question Pop up window when calling voicemail.

Advertisement

Ever since I got my newest 8100 there is a pop up window when I call voicemail. It just says voicemail and shows a picture of a sim card. You have to click ok for the window to go away.

Is this something I can turn off?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Life is like a movie, you've sat through half of it and its sucked so far, it probably isn't gonna get great right at the end to make it all worthwhile. you shouldn't get blamed for walking out early

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    Happens to me to, I just click ok. I don't know if their is a way to remove it.
    T-Mobile HTC Touch Pro2 & I'm not coming back! :D

--HeavyC.

stnkyq2 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    IMTHTG
    I have never seen this before.... It never happens to me at all.... I just tried checking some of my settings to see if it will happen and it does not. Maybe someone else has came across this issue before and can give you all a resolution!
    "A clear cut vision is the best path to success.. persistence is the vehicle you arrive in..." -Rev. Run

Crackberry @ddict for LIFE..........

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    Well it did come out of the blue.
    T-Mobile HTC Touch Pro2 & I'm not coming back! :D

--HeavyC.

neondeception no está en línea Stack level 5
    It didn't happen on my first 3 8100s. Just the most recent one. It isn't a big bother. I have just been wondering about it. It also gave me a reason to mess with the screenshooter Just downloaded that lol
    Life is like a movie, you've sat through half of it and its sucked so far, it probably isn't gonna get great right at the end to make it all worthwhile. you shouldn't get blamed for walking out early