I LOVE everything about my new 8120 except for this- the speaker quality when I'm ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

kendrick87 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    216413F3

Poor call quality on the 8120

Advertisement

I LOVE everything about my new 8120 except for this- the speaker quality when I'm talking to someone is terrible. It's plenty loud, but it sounds so scratchy. The call quality on my old 8100 is great. What's wrong with my phone? I'm thinking it's normal because I returned my first one for this problem, but my new one is doing the same thing. Has anyone else noticed this issue with your 8120?

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    It sounds like the most probable source of the proplem is your phone. While I do understand this is your second one, I would get it replaced right away.

My 8120 is noticeably clearer with better voice quality than the three 8100 Pearls I've had.

The very best BlackBerry I've had, as far as phone performance is my 8310. That is until I got my new 8120 which is every bit as good.
    I believe that in your case perhaps the "third time will be the charm".

Let us know how you do.

Cheers!

via: BlackBerry 8310

(wap.pinstack.com)~

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Let's hope that's true. I think you probably read my threads about my first 2 Pearls LOL

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    What I failed to mention, is that five of my employees also bought their 8120's the same day as I did & theirs are fine as well. therefore I believe that call quality on this model is just fine.

(wap.pinstack.com)~

getmore4life no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2209848B
    yea, I relized the phone is really good. But on mine the quality of the speaker isnt so great. This is my 3rd phone. 1st return was the rebooting every 5 minutes, the sound on that one was not so great as well. 2nd 8120 i returned because the speaker was bothering me. But now i my 3rd one, and the speaker quality is still the same. I just decided to live with it, its very loud speaker but when i talk to someone the voices are a little muffled.
    Vince
    Pin Me Whenever 2209848B
    California Youth & Government

mapalmer67 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    I had the same problem with my ear speaker and I talked to a blackberry tech. And he told me to turn off my Wi/fi and that fixed the problem

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I have heard about the updates to the voice qualily programs and that is one of many reasons I have decided to get an 8120.