The Jabra c220 is great - fits well and feels well made. However, I put ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

ambidv no está en línea Stack level 1

Smile Pocket-friendly Headset plugs

Advertisement

The Jabra c220 is great - fits well and feels well made. However, I put my Pearl in my pocket, and so I don't like how its connector is straight up as opposed to a "elbow" or angled one ( connector/plug is like this ! as opposed to like this l. ).when the connector is plugged, it sticks out like an extra inch or so--and it really is annoying...kinda defeats the purpose of having such a small device. having the plug angled like in most 3.5mm headsets, makes it more practical to use with the Pearl (unless it sits in your belt holster).

Does anybody know of one that is pocket friendly?

(the Plantronics MHS213 looks nice, but i can't tell what the plug is like from the packaging.. can someone verify this?)

icancn2u no está en línea Stack level 4
    Ambidv, go bluetooth and you do not have to worry about it. If cost is an issue for bluetooth, I bought mine from overstock.com for 1/2 the price of the stores.

ambidv no está en línea Stack level 1
    thanks for the reply..i want to use it for music as well, not just for calls.. i shopped around for stereo bluetooth headsets only to read somewhere in this board that they dont work with the pearl. (the best buy salesman told me this too..)

i hope this will be fixed soon (if it hasnt been already)

icancn2u no está en línea Stack level 4
    Hopefully someone can answer your original question soon