I have recently downloaded the trial of CLone DVD from Slysoft.com... Having a problem though. ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

JeffreyC no está en línea Stack level 3

Please need help with clone DVD for .66 OS

Advertisement

I have recently downloaded the trial of CLone DVD from Slysoft.com... Having a problem though. I select Blackberry Pearl.. put the dvd in the drive on the laptop. It asks me where the file is and I chose the D: Every DVD I put in there I get an encryption problem that it can't read the file and it fails because of that. I thought the purpose of this program was that it was able to get past the encryption or copy protection..Can anyone help me get this done??? Thanks in advance.

Papag no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24b0c8db

Re: Please need help with clone DVD for .66 OS

You need to unlock the DVD usung either DVD Shrink or ANY DVD. THEN you can use DVDClone Mobile to convert it for the pearl. DVD Shrink is free, but you will have to either use a trail version of ANY dvd or purchase it. Hope this helps.

hpmcdonald no está en línea Stack level 2

CloneDVD Mobile will encode movies from DVD's to be playable on the Pearl's media player, but it doesn't beat copy protection. For that, Slysoft has anyDVD which works in the background of your PC to remove the copy protection of any DVD you put in.

There are other (even free) programs that do the same thing (DVD14 or somesuch comes to mind). Once you purchase the license for it, you receive updates regularly so as DVDs develop new copy protection, AnyDVD will be able to get through it.

peterbabiy no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    23DE41AA

AnyDVD can be found on the same website where u got CloneDVD its not all that expensive anyway

muzzman1 no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by peterbabiy
    AnyDVD can be found on the same website where u got CloneDVD its not all that expensive anyway
    ...I second that! VERY worth while! Excellent software. I use it to back up all my DVD's encode them to my ipod, and Pearl....

littlemojo no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2509fd64

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Yep anydvd works great its also a lot faster to incode the dvd as well