I don't know what went wrong. My pearl just started not showing me the missed ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

cshevlin no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23E90BCA

Please help with missed calls

Advertisement

I don't know what went wrong. My pearl just started not showing me the missed call icon in my call log area. The missed calls now show in my messages section.. I HATE THIS.. I have searched for an answer. But no luck... I just want it back to the way it was... Please help..
    PIN # 23E90BCA
    Hit me on the BB..

Dafodyll no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask me

Re: Please help with missed calls

I have no idea why this would suddenly change for you. Did you install any new themes on your pearl? To keep your missed calls from showing up in your messages list click on the green phone button, then click the menu button, scroll down and select options, then select call logging then under "Show these call log types in messages list" select none. Make sure you save when exiting.

If this still doesn't work pull that darned battery and see if that helps. If you have started using a new theme this may be why to. Switch back to a known theme and see if that sets things straight.

Please let us know if you need further help. Hope I was able to shed some light on what may be the problem.

~Amie~
    Yes...the BB must have been created and bestowed upon
    us by the Almighty Himself because it is amazingly
    wonderful in all that it does to divert and entertain {LavaGirl}

cshevlin no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23E90BCA

thank you that helps.. Is there a way to have the time for the missed call show in the call log section/
    PIN # 23E90BCA
    Hit me on the BB..

Dafodyll no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask me

Well for me on my curve, when I look at my missed calls I have to select a particular call and then click menu and then view history. It will then give you details such as times and dates.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

keyper no está en línea Stack level 1

Go into your call log application >> press menu >> select options >> select call logging >> change that to NONE and you will stop receiving a text message for missed calls and should only get the icon once more. brought to you from the Tmobile Knowledge base, another thing that would help that Dafodyll was suggesting is the soft reset, or yanking the battery, this will reset to previous configuration settings, so as long as you havent powered down the phone in a normal manner since that started happening it should work, otherwise follow the above steps. If you still have problems post here, when I check back I can leave you the sure fire solution to fixing that, which is essentially reloading the OS of the PEARL

hypergerl no está en línea Stack level 1

thank you SO much Keyper.... just switched to Verizon Pearl after having ATT, so this was a new thing, and it was driving me NUTS!!

hypergerl no está en línea Stack level 1

now how to stop it from telling me via a text that I have a voicemail????

skywaterbanjo no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    31809CE7

I do not see calls that were missed that went to voicemail in my call list. It lists calls that I answered, though.

Feature or bug?
    Last edited by skywaterbanjo; 01-07-2008 at 07:19 PM.