Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

200, I also have ATT, and so long as you have service with them, you ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6

Advertisement

200, I also have ATT, and so long as you have service with them, you should be okay, they should assist you. It's not illegal to purchase a phone from a 3rd party and use it with your provider (unless the phone/device is stolen lol)..just give them a buzz, see what they say

2005Srt-4 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by beeshabo View Post
    200, I also have ATT, and so long as you have service with them, you should be okay, they should assist you. It's not illegal to purchase a phone from a 3rd party and use it with your provider (unless the phone/device is stolen lol)..just give them a buzz, see what they say

I'll give it a whirl. Thank you!

No problem...post back here once/if you get it working!! maybe ATT will provide you with a solution, and it can be useful to future stackers!!

good luck

2005Srt-4 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by beeshabo View Post
    No problem...post back here once/if you get it working!! maybe ATT will provide you with a solution, and it can be useful to future stackers!!

good luck

Just got off the phone with them after over an hour. They couldn't figure anything out whatsoever. Maybe i'll ask in general blackberry or something? I have no clue.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~wow!! That blows, well I don't know! That's strange

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    You do need a data plan for BB to do that. Am a former ATT rep, you need to data to be able to transmit the pic, gif, video, whatever it is. Sometimes reps take off the mms ability when adding a data pckg for BB. Try adding one and post back to let us know, I know other ATT reps on here, we can get it figured out!
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12