My contract is comming up for renewal and my able to obtain another Blackberry but ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

stuart B no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    256c5822

please help me pick!

Advertisement

My contract is comming up for renewal and my able to obtain another Blackberry but can't make my mind up. I'm offered 8120, 8310, 8800.

I currently have a 8100 and love it. I've nether had a phone with full keys and are unsure of the size.
    My knowledge of GPS and wifi is very poor so can't make me mind up. I really need some comments on this. Thanks

annapink15 no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: please help me pick!

If you love your pearl and are happy with it then buy oen teh above mentioned models and sell it or just try it out and then sell if you dont like... me personally i would go with the 8310 it has an amazing keyboard...the gps included is a plus...if you already have a dtat plan you dont really need the wifi available in the other phones...for me wifi is usually faster then the data but thats because im always around it. soooooooo final answer go for the 8310 gl

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax

I'd rule out the 8800 completely.

The choice between 8310 and 8120 is pretty much personal choice, I think. Some folks really like the SureType keyboard and compact size it offers. Others love the full QWERTY.
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.

devingiles no está en línea Stack level 3

Go with the 8310.. full QWERTY is where its at.. Plus a bigger screen...

rammerjammer no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    wilsticu

Yellowhammer

kane no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i went from sure type to qwerty and it took getting used to I still love the idea of sure type but whenever I use my old phone or someone else its pretty awkward going back I would go with the 8310

Ranz no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me!

yeah suretype for me.................. but would like a qwerty soon!

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i love my pearl.....and I'm used to suretype, but QWERTY sounds nice

monica.simons no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASKME

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I was given the opportunity to get a new phone due to some issues with provider. I had an 8100, my options were curve or pearl and I chose to just get another pearl. I am fast on suretype and love how small she is. Maybe when it finally comes out I will get the new pearl.. But wifi isn't an issue and I'm doing ok so far without built in GPS. What I really want is the 4.3 os!

s16ri no está en línea Stack level 5

Actually it depends on your needs and what you expect out of your new BB. If camera is crucial then go anything but 8800. Wifi and gps is optional because even if your coming BB does not have built-in gps, you still have google maps, blackberry maps and yahoo maps for that reason. Browse around for more info. Stackers will assist you on this. Good luck! ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

hpak no está en línea Stack level 3

I have a 8310 & previously a 8300. I love it! Thought about the pearl at one point, but the size difference is really minimal & the full qwerty plus the increase in display real estate sold me!

I'd say the 8310 & if you don't like it, which I doubt, you can always trade or sell it.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~