Somebody help me here is my problem when i turn on the password for blocking ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Arthur2308 no está en línea Stack level 2

please help me!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement

Somebody help me here is my problem when i turn on the password for blocking device i forget the password and i enter it 10 times not right and there was starting to restart the system and i remove the batery and now when i turn on my bb pearl there says "Jum error 513" Please help!!

doughdaddy no está en línea Device Pro
    There's nothing you can do know except reinstall the OS and restore a back up if you have one. The BB has already started a wipe and the data will be gone.

okay but how can i do this?

Amigotek no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6
    Hello Arthur. I am going to help as much as I can to get you back up and running. There are a few steps that need to be done in a specific order to make this as painless as possible.

1. If you haven't already done so, download Desktop Manager. The latest version is 4.3 but there have been mixed results from people installing this. 4.2 with SP2 has been successful for most people. Both downloads are large and will take some time even on Broadband connections. Once it is downloaded go ahead and install it.

2. If you haven't done this already also, download the latest OS from your carrier's website (you can actually use any OS from any carrier designed for the 8100 but for simplicity purposes we will do this with your carrier's OS). Once you have this downloaded, install it onto your computer also. On the last screen of this installation process will be the option of starting up Desktop Manager. Click the checkbox and let it go through the process of starting the DM up.

3. Once DM is up and running, plug your phone into the computer and wait for all the drivers to load if they aren't already.

4. If the OS you downloaded is newer than the one you already have installed and DM is seeing your phone correctly, it should start the upgrade process automatically. If not, click on Application Loader and start the process up.

5. If DM doesn't already say that it is connected to your phone, you will need to make sure that it sees it in the second screen of the App Loader procress. It should either come up with a screen with a list of the app's loaded on your device or a screen with a drop down box for choosing your connection to the device. If it comes up with a drop down, you should see "USB: PIN:#########" in that box. If you don't then we will need to go through and do a hard wipe on the unit which will require you stop this process here and go to the hard wipe steps.

6. If you are on this step that means you have hard wiped your unit or the DM read it when it connected the first time. You should be on a screen that lists the applications loaded on your device. It is recommended to remove all languages you don't need along with any other extras you don't use to clear up memory. Once you have selected the items you want to install, click on next and just follow the on screen instructions.

Zo
    Last edited by Amigotek; 03-24-2008 at 02:44 PM.

Hello Amigotek can you make or take a pictures how to do all this stuff please.
    I have desktop manager
    I dont know what is OS
    My drivers is allready installed and i dont know what is DM
    Please follow me step by step PLEASE

PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6
    OS=Operating System - Must be downloaded and installed on your computer. Recommended to get it from your carrier.
    DM=Desktop Manager.
    Go to your carrier's website and do a search for Blackberry OS. You should find it in the first couple of links and be able to download it onto your computer.

Zo

can you give to me link of this OS please

PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6
    For T-Mobile it is www.t-mobile.com/bbupgrade
    You then scroll down to the 8100 and click on "get software"
    It will then open a new window.
    You will need to enter your phone number in this box and click on go.
    You then scroll down and click on the first ">>>" which will download the OS (handheld software) to your computer.
    Once it is downloaded you will want to run it.

Zo

PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6
    Yes.

That is the OS.

Zo

You just save my life
    T
    HANK YOU SO MUCH
    THANK YOU

PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6
    Your very welcome. Welcome to the world of BB and the wonderful home of Pinstack. Glad we were able to assist with getting your phone back up and running.

Zo

tyayo14020 no está en línea Stack level 2
    dude sorry to be the bearor of bad news, but um i did this to my BBP 3 weeks ago, and its a BRICK now aka useless, if its under waaranty your good onlyw ay tof ix...

tyayo14020 no está en línea Stack level 2