I'm not sure if this is the correct board to post "help me" threads on, ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

PrsPirate no está en línea Stack level 1

Please help--issue with camera

Advertisement

I'm not sure if this is the correct board to post "help me" threads on, so if it isn't excuse me.

I have a red Blackberry Pearl, and its been fine, except a couple of issues:

a) just today, the camera seems to have broken. Whenever I opened the camera, the screen is just white. I have even taken pictures, and it comes up in my pictures file, but just...as a blank screen. This leads me to believe that it is just an issue with the camera function itself. Any suggestions?

On a sidenote, about 1/3 of the time, whenever I start typing, it will freeze up for 2 seconds and then tell me about an "uncaught exception has occurred" or something like that. What can I do to stop that? IT's pretty annoying.

Any help would be much appreciated thanks a lot!

EDIT: I had a feeling my camera was acting odd because I dropped the phone today. First time ever, I think. So I did what intelligent BB users do: I began smacking the phone against my palm. Then I tried the camera. And it worked.

A lesson learned: broken blackberry? Smack it against ****.
    Last edited by PrsPirate; 10-11-2007 at 10:48 PM.

ssjason no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    243e1873
    Quote Originally Posted by PrsPirate
    I'm not sure if this is the correct board to post "help me" threads on, so if it isn't excuse me.

I have a red Blackberry Pearl, and its been fine, except a couple of issues:

a) just today, the camera seems to have broken. Whenever I opened the camera, the screen is just white. I have even taken pictures, and it comes up in my pictures file, but just...as a blank screen. This leads me to believe that it is just an issue with the camera function itself. Any suggestions?

On a sidenote, about 1/3 of the time, whenever I start typing, it will freeze up for 2 seconds and then tell me about an "uncaught exception has occurred" or something like that. What can I do to stop that? IT's pretty annoying.

Any help would be much appreciated thanks a lot!

EDIT: I had a feeling my camera was acting odd because I dropped the phone today. First time ever, I think. So I did what intelligent BB users do: I began smacking the phone against my palm. Then I tried the camera. And it worked.

A lesson learned: broken blackberry? Smack it against ****.
    There has been plenty of more times I have wanted to do more to my BB than smack it against my palm. Sometimes my track ball will not move down no matter what I do