_Bulz_Eye_ no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    32c2287a

Re: Please help...can't hear except on speaker

Advertisement

make them upgrade you to a curve lol

Waterdog no está en línea Stack level 1

Anyone have any status? I am having the same exact problem with my phone as of this morning!

I have contacted T-Mobile via email and am awaiting a response.........

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7

If you call Tmo they will advise you to do an application loader off of the desktop manager. You have about a 20% chance that the software is messed up and causing the issue but more then likely it is an issue with the connector to the speaker itself. My suggestion save yourself a headache and run app loader first, then call Tmo and when they ask tell them you ran it. Who knows you could be in the 20% that it actually fixes.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie_gauge
    If you call Tmo they will advise you to do an application loader off of the desktop manager. You have about a 20% chance that the software is messed up and causing the issue but more then likely it is an issue with the connector to the speaker itself. My suggestion save yourself a headache and run app loader first, then call Tmo and when they ask tell them you ran it. Who knows you could be in the 20% that it actually fixes.
    Thanks! That is exactly what I am doing right now.

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7

Let us know how it goes.

schmunger no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    317d7c77

Melinda - I kind of had the same problem. I posted on this thread here, but I'll just copy and paste it here. See if this helps.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i had the same exact problem. TMO sent me a 2nd pearl and its doing it again but not as often but I think found the solution/trick. I'm thinking it has to do with me listening to music too much, taking the headset off and on or a third party application that is causing this.

Reason I suspect its the headset is because I was listening to music using the headset and then I heard a little of the same static/stratchy noises as some of my calls that goes 'dead'. When my phonecall went deadair again a little afterwards, I plugged out the headset and was able to hear again, and vice versa when not using the headset. I'm minimizing my headset usuage and it hasn't happened for about 2 days now. I think the audio output gets interferred when calls are coming in while music is playing when a headset is in use. If possible, pausing the music before taking or making a call should help. Once again, this is just a hunch but crossing my fingers though...

Sometimes when I unplug the headset it doesn't work until I turn on the speaker phones. I just recently upgraded to the Rogers OS and I don't seem to have any problems yet.
    Last edited by schmunger; 05-29-2007 at 02:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie_gauge
    Let us know how it goes.
    New HH and DT software did not work, still can't hear from anything other than the speaker. Calling CS now..............

No dice on any of the fixes that I tried including a complete wipe. T-Mobile is shipping me another 8100. I am a bit miffed that I have to pay for the shipping costs for their issue but they have me over a barell and I need the phone.

Oh well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12