Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Please forgive my typing on my BB gets pretty bad. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~... BlackBerry Pearl forum

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe

Advertisement

Please forgive my typing on my BB gets pretty bad. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

BaByGiRl7 no está en línea Stack level 1
    no problem, if it was not for the backspace button i would be totally screwed lol... you shoulda seen me the first time i started on my BB. i used to have a kyocera strobe, so i was used to a full qwerty, then i got my rocker, so it was back to the regular thing. a year later i get my BB and its a half qwerty, man was i having trouble lol.. couldnt find the letters, couldnt stop hitting the keys twice, DO NOT LIKE SURETYPE!! lol.... but now that i got the hang of it im ok. still not as good as i was on my old phones, but i will get there. thanks so much.

oh and did i miss the answer to my other questions?

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by BaByGiRl7 View Post
    no problem, if it was not for the backspace button i would be totally screwed lol... you shoulda seen me the first time i started on my BB. i used to have a kyocera strobe, so i was used to a full qwerty, then i got my rocker, so it was back to the regular thing. a year later i get my BB and its a half qwerty, man was i having trouble lol.. couldnt find the letters, couldnt stop hitting the keys twice, DO NOT LIKE SURETYPE!! lol.... but now that i got the hang of it im ok. still not as good as i was on my old phones, but i will get there. thanks so much.

oh and did i miss the answer to my other questions?
    Sorry I missed that one I was actually reading something on auto sigs last night. Let me see if I can find the answer because were as I believe you can I am not totally sure how.

Try looking here . I hope that helps you.
    Last edited by moderncowboy; 11-06-2008 at 10:00 AM.

thank you thats cool, now i dont have to copy/paste it from my memo pad lol... i was keeping my signature on my clipboard, and just pasting before i sent.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Glad it helped. Anything else don't be afraid to ask.

hey can anyone tell me why my text messages and emails are deleting themselves out of my message box all of a sudden?

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by BaByGiRl7 View Post
    hey can anyone tell me why my text messages and emails are deleting themselves out of my message box all of a sudden?
    You need to check your memory. Try a battery pull and if that doesn't help there are a few other things to do to clean up your memory.

fabalyss21 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I'm having a similar problem. I just got a new blackberry 8130 v 4.3.0.127 and my download manager also says there are no applications for my device. I went to the site you suggested but the correct operating system was not offered by Cellcom, my service provider. When I tried downloading it under another service provider, the download took FOREVER even though I'm on broadband and my downloads usually go super fast. I eventually gave up on it becaues I think it may be the wrong thing. Is there something else I could or should try? I just want to download a theme and some applications like a different alarm clock.

Thanks in advance.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by fabalyss21 View Post
    I'm having a similar problem. I just got a new blackberry 8130 v 4.3.0.127 and my download manager also says there are no applications for my device. I went to the site you suggested but the correct operating system was not offered by Cellcom, my service provider. When I tried downloading it under another service provider, the download took FOREVER even though I'm on broadband and my downloads usually go super fast. I eventually gave up on it becaues I think it may be the wrong thing. Is there something else I could or should try? I just want to download a theme and some applications like a different alarm clock.

Thanks in advance.
    Actually for you I would suggest upgrading to the 4.5 offered by Cellcom. It is an official release and should be very smooth for you to upgrade. You would get html email as well as Docs to Go not to mention a wide range of awesome themes out there for 4.5. Also what version Manager are you using?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123