Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

ok they are working now, cept it keeps telling me that i don't have enough ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

BaByGiRl7 no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

ok they are working now, cept it keeps telling me that i don't have enough space but my phone status says i have1.8 gig free.

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    that must be on your media card you can check device memory by going to options>status and look at file free. do a battery pull iand you'll probably be ok.
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    that must be on your media card you can check device memory by going to options>status and look at file free. do a battery pull iand you'll probably be ok.
    ok i just did that, now it says...

2095612 bytes.

is there a way to transfer games or themes to my media card?

i already have my pictures and ringtones on it. but its a 2 gig card, and im only using a tiny bit of it.

PIN/ID
    wut?
    no,games and apps have to be on your device to be used. your memory is extremely low.do a battery pull first and that will bring it up.there are some other things you can do after that.

PIN/ID
    wut?
    you need to delete any unused themes and apps. clear as many old messages as you can. make sure your pics are all being saved to the media card and not your device.

you need to delete any unused themes and apps. clear as many old messages as you can. make sure your pics are all being saved to the media card and not your device.

yea i noticed a battery pull must be done often, that is a downside of the BB. i deleted some things i don't really use, i am getting it to work now, my flaw is that i like to put all the themes i like on there at once so i can just switch without having to go upload it lol...

im going to just take the zip files to the themes i like, put them on my thumb drive and delete the app off my phone till i want to use it.

PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by BaByGiRl7 View Post
    yea i noticed a battery pull must be done often, that is a downside of the BB. i deleted some things i don't really use, i am getting it to work now, my flaw is that i like to put all the themes i like on there at once so i can just switch without having to go upload it lol...

im going to just take the zip files to the themes i like, put them on my thumb drive and delete the app off my phone till i want to use it.
    good call.if they are ota themes just save the links to the memo pad or bookmark them and you can add them whenever you need (want) them.

good call.if they are ota themes just save the links to the memo pad or bookmark them and you can add them whenever you need (want) them.
    speaking of OTA themes, i found a couple i wanted, but i don't know how to make them work i saved them, but i cant add them to my BB

(from my pc i mean)

PIN/ID
    wut?
    you have to browse to them via your blackberry browser.

oh ok. well that explains it lol..

one more thing, ok i wont promise that but... lol

is there a way to AUTO insert a signature into a text message? i got my email set up to do it ( i have gmail and ymail on my BB. but cant get it to do on a text sad me lol

oh yea , and when you put your BB in standby mode, it still receives calls and messages right?
    Last edited by BaByGiRl7; 11-05-2008 at 11:00 AM.

wow i have increased my BB free space to 11028848 lol . ok so now ive learned i cant have 10 themes and 12 games and a bunch of misc apps HE HE

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    After reasing the threads from today I will assume yesturday we got it to work lol ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Reading too..lol~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

yep its working great now. ive saved the main files to my thumb drive so i dont have to search for the programs i need again if i change computers or something.

thank you so much, eventually i will get this lol.. its SOOOOOO not a regular phone, but then again, its SOOOO not just a computer either lol

lots of fun though

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    The more you learn about it the more fun you will have. You have just scratched the surface of what all it can do. Remember to never be afraid to ask a question because some is always around to help.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast