Hey everyone I bought my pearl in feb thru TMO and had been working fine ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

zookybeanz no está en línea Stack level 1

Please help..vol problem!!:(

Advertisement

Hey everyone I bought my pearl in feb thru TMO and had been working fine till a week ago. The volume button on the phone's left has stopped working! I decreased the volume while listening to music but I couldnt increase it after that. Now I cant listen to music as the volume is stuck on the lowest value! Is it the hardware problem or did I press some button that has made the volume buttons inactive?

Please let me know if there is a solution to this problem? Is anyone else in the same situation??
    Last edited by zookybeanz; 07-01-2007 at 03:10 PM.

anfrey no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    A5KME41T

Re: Please help!!:(

sounds like a hardware issue to me... i haven't been able to find any software volume control other than the "default call volume" setting in phone > options > general options

zookybeanz no está en línea Stack level 1

Any ideas what should I do? should I call tmobile or is there a way to call RIM? I did not get insurance from tmo, so will I have to pay for the repairs or the shipping?

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me

did you buy it from tmobile? if so call them up!
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!

MannyC525 no está en línea Stack level 2

Since you bought it in February from T-Mobile, call them up and they should be able to exchange your phone. They usually come with a 1-year warranty. If this is your first time exchanging the phone, ask them if they could waive the $15 shipping fee. You may get your request depending on the Customer Service Rep.

chillz no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    251315b6

did u manage to fix the problem with the volume
    my pearl yesterday decided to act up