Don't know what I did or how I did it. I have a new pearl, ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

sslolley no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2404820F

Please help

Advertisement

Don't know what I did or how I did it. I have a new pearl, love it, can't live without it, etc. The problem is when I set up the desktop mgr I chose "redirector" ? I get tons of messages now in email that I do not want or need. I use my pearl with a personal laptop, my own small business, and I am not a part of any network or corporate setup. Can anyone help me correct this please? Can you give specific instructions? Thanks and by the way pinstack is absolutely hands down one of the best help forums period. At least that's what I'm counting in eight now...

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Re: Please help

sslolley...not exactly sure was happening. Can you be a little more specific what you're doing with the Desktop Manager?

likefre no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: Please help

OK, I am not exactly sure as to what you are asking, but if you want to change the settings for desktop manager, you can always re-install it and it will prompt you for the type of service. Know that if you are using desktop rediretor and do not wih to use it anymore, you would have to delete the associated service books.