When I add songs to the playlist in the music player... they add to the ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

MBLBell no está en línea Stack level 2

Playlist

Advertisement

When I add songs to the playlist in the music player... they add to the list but they dont save. Is there a way to make them stay? I'll add a song, it'll add to the list. ill hit back but when i go to open the playlist again the songs are gone.?

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6

Re: Playlist

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~are you using the stock media player? Because you could just make a playlist by making folders and putting the songs that you want in then, hence-playlist!! Then just highlight the folder you want to play, hit options>play sub folder and Viola!!

Quote Originally Posted by beeshabo View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~are you using the stock media player? Because you could just make a playlist by making folders and putting the songs that you want in then, hence-playlist!! Then just highlight the folder you want to play, hit options>play sub folder and Viola!!
    well played... attempting to do that right now...

that didn't work. can't make folders. im using the media manager from BB, some roxio program pops up and thats how i drag and drop my song files. two options come up, device memory (not using that) or media card... under media card it says : music, pictures ,video etc....

lovin2act no está en línea Stack level 4

Do you have mass storage enabled? If so just go through your pc and make the folders
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, some1 said 2 thmslvs "U knw, I really want 2 set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close engh to get the job done".

cyberspastic no está en línea Stack level 5

with dm 4.3 your itunes playlists are imported into roxio if that helps.

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6

Well if you have a media card, you should be able to access that and make sub-folders in the Main Music Folder, then move the music into the desired sub-folders to use AS playlists, that's what I do......works like a charm, you can (as I posted before) Highlight the sub-folder click Options>Play Sub-Folder