Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I purchased a second home in Rosarito, Mexico as a get away home. I am ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

~BLACK ICE~ no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23e224ba

Playing with phone camera @ new beach house

Advertisement

I purchased a second home in Rosarito, Mexico as a get away home. I am about 80% finished in furnishing it. I took picture so you guys can see the quality. I used my new home as an excuse to take pictures, to test out the camera quality. I came to realize that under GOOD sunlight the camera is EXCELLENT. During night time the camera works like any other phone camera. Here are some examples of my home...

I am waiting for the marble slab to install.... right now the top is just wood

i hope you like my house in progress. This phone is AWSOME!

a five minute walk takes you here...

as you can see i didnt walk to the beach the same day the other pics where taken....

StaceyRVC no está en línea Community pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    absolutely gorgeous!

PIN/ID
    23e224ba
    Quote Originally Posted by StaceyRVC
    absolutely gorgeous!
    thank you. it was a head ache at first....

here are some specs.

its a little more than 1,300 sq feet
    3 bed, 2.5 bath.
    3 floor is a Deck.. as you can see from pics.

i paid $110K... which i think is well worth it. If this house was in San Diego, where i live, it would easily go for about 600K.

i think the 5 min walk to the beach is great. the 3rd floor is awsome for BBQ's or for just relaxing and reading/studying.

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88
    I would like to know more about the house...Not saying you have to post here, but if you have any more pictures and information (such as a website), please list here or PM to me.

PIN/ID
    23e224ba
    Quote Originally Posted by N8DBB
    I would like to know more about the house...Not saying you have to post here, but if you have any more pictures and information (such as a website), please list here or PM to me.
    here is some information for you.

Great development for the "First time Baja buyer". The new master-planned community of BRISAS DEL MAR in the Tijuana – Rosarito Beach area, presents the ideal environment for families and individuals looking to put down roots, or looking for their ideal second home. BRISAS DEL MAR showcases 3 parks, tree-lined streets and wide greenbelts, allowing easy pedestrian access to all parts of the community and some. The beautiful Rosarito ocean, beaches, and magnificent Real del Mar golf course is nearby. Brisas del Mar is located only 30 miles south of downtown San Diego and is close to employment centers, recreation destinations and nationally acclaimed Chula Vista schools, as well as Rosarito and Tijuana public and acclaimed private schools. Great development for the "First time Baja buyer". Located on the east side of the highway, offering magnificent ocean views. Beautiful homes, from 1,100 sq ft, and staring at only $91,000 to the low $140,000’s. Great opportunity- BRISAS DEL MAR

i will try to get you the ACTUAL website. ( i am looking for it)

SuzzyP no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Great pics with the camera Black Ice.... Very clear
    SP[B]
    Sportin a kBerry Curve

PIN/ID
    23e224ba
    for those interested...

http://www.brisasdelmarbc.net/

you can get a hold of me here on the forums if you are really interested. i can get you to the right people.

thanks,
    -Black Ice

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

icancn2u no está en línea Stack level 4
    And all pinstackers get free room and board when in town, right? LOL

PIN/ID
    23e224ba
    Quote Originally Posted by icancn2u
    And all pinstackers get free room and board when in town, right? LOL
    actually i might set up something to have it rented out on the weekends.... i am not sure yet. i am just trying to put everything together right now and furnish it. depending on the pinstack member... they just might get a free stay lmao

icancn2u no está en línea Stack level 4
    I have a friend who set a beach house up that way, he set up a yahoo site, but to rent it he had to know you. Makes it easier to find the person if they trash your vacation home. It helps him offset the cost and the people get a lot better vacation stay for the money.

symtar no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    243552DE
    Nice
    Live every day like it's your last cause it may be.

PIN/ID
    23e224ba
    Quote Originally Posted by icancn2u
    I have a friend who set a beach house up that way, he set up a yahoo site, but to rent it he had to know you. Makes it easier to find the person if they trash your vacation home. It helps him offset the cost and the people get a lot better vacation stay for the money.
    that is the ideal way to have things. prior to purchasing this house i rented my friends house.... until i finally decided i wanted my own.

thanks for the compliments

Los22 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    204D4CDB
    Gorgeous pics and home as well. Congratz on your purchase. If I lived out in CA, I'd get something like that. Homes here in Miami are SO damn expensive. Something like that, near the ocean over here is an easy million plus.
    [SIGH]

PIN/ID
    23e224ba
    Quote Originally Posted by Los22
    Gorgeous pics and home as well. Congratz on your purchase. If I lived out in CA, I'd get something like that. Homes here in Miami are SO damn expensive. Something like that, near the ocean over here is an easy million plus.
    [SIGH]
    well for only a 3 bed, 2.5 bath... in california i guess it could possibly reach 1mill depending on the location. i just found this place to be a perfect "get away" from home. California is really expensive as well. with only a 20-30min drive from my home i arrive at the Rosarito location... i had to jump on the deal.

here is another pic of my block

as you can see they are still finishing the "touch up's"... the one that is white and tan is mine lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast