I am not able to assign the player to "left side convenience key opens". This ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

saneen no está en línea Stack level 3

Play songs with a click of a button

Advertisement

I am not able to assign the player to "left side convenience key opens". This will help me play the songs in my memory card with a click of a button. Secondly how do we save playlist for later use. Any suggestions Please.

BES Noob no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    options>Screen/keyboard>3/4 way down page and you will see left convenience key option. Click on that select media and click back arrow to save.

The 8100 does not have the option to save a playlist on your media player however on the 4.5 software upgrade does have that option.

Quote Originally Posted by BES Noob View Post
    options>Screen/keyboard>3/4 way down page and you will see left convenience key option. Click on that select media and click back arrow to save.

The 8100 does not have the option to save a playlist on your media player however on the 4.5 software upgrade does have that option.
    But it would let me only till Media but not to the player. I have this already set but anything that could get me to the player directly.

jeffallen8 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    if you install a 3rd party media player the option for the convenience key should be there

Quote Originally Posted by jeffallen8 View Post
    if you install a 3rd party media player the option for the convenience key should be there
    Any 3rd Party media players available for free with good performance..........Thanks in Advance.........

jeffallen8 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    xplayer is found in the download section
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...=2&linkid=1073
    here is the link.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffallen8 View Post
    xplayer is found in the download section
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...=2&linkid=1073
    here is the link.
    Thanks Jeffallen

I installed the software..........when i first tried to open it...........it throw a message "Xplayer trying to read phone logs" with options Yes/No............i selected NO with dont ask me again option checked............now i notice that it does not let me open this application....................it throws an "Uncaught exception net.rim.device.api.system.controlledaccess exception"................i have uninstalled it and tried reinstalling it but it does not fix the problem..............any suggestions.............
    Last edited by saneen; 07-24-2008 at 05:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by saneen View Post
    I installed the software..........when i first tried to open it...........it throw a message "Xplayer trying to read phone logs" with options Yes/No............i selected NO with dont ask me again option checked............now i notice that it does not let me open this application....................it throws an "Uncaught exception net.rim.device.api.system.controlledaccess exception"................i have uninstalled it and tried reinstalling it but it does not fix the problem..............any suggestions.............
    I changed the permission manually to Allow and now it works...............

I notice that Xplayer does not let me listen to song on my handsfree.....is it the way it works.............

Quote Originally Posted by saneen View Post
    I notice that Xplayer does not let me listen to song on my handsfree.....is it the way it works.............
    I found a way again............i changed the option to Both phone and Handsfree in the Xplayer and now it works fine.............i am doing a lot of experiments with my new phone...........thanks the forum for all the support................

stevie.s no está en línea Stack level 1
    Your welcome