hi there, i downloaded the XPLAYER provided on the download section (which by the way ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Speedslayer no está en línea Stack level 2

how to play full screen video??? need help plz

Advertisement

hi there, i downloaded the XPLAYER provided on the download section (which by the way is awesome) and i cant play any type of video using the player i tried .mp4, .3gp, .avi (the same .avi i can play using the default media player BB). EPlayer always says ""unsupported content type"" i am really confused. could someone help me out please. thanks in advance.

cyberspastic no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: how to play full screen video??? need help plz

I can play full screen video using the bb player on my curve, open a video and choose full screen. this may be a newer feature so if you dont have it you might try updating your OS if one is available. not sure the feature is available for the pearl, maybe someone else can advise?

jeffallen8 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?

I read about this on pinstack i dont remember where (but credit givin to whoever came up with this) but all you have to do is put your thumb right across the controls on the screen and there you go!

Seriously, I dont think that the pearl 8100 has that function!!

blitzed no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by jeffallen8 View Post
    I read about this on pinstack i dont remember where (but credit givin to whoever came up with this) but all you have to do is put your thumb right across the controls on the screen and there you go!

Seriously, I dont think that the pearl 8100 has that function!!
    hahahaha

Speedslayer no está en línea Stack level 2

hi, you guyz gave me quick replies, i like that consistance awesome. cyberspastic (very cool US by the way how did you come up with that one) you told me that i should try to upgrade my OS. i don
    t even know which OS i am using right now. could someone tell me how can i find out which OS i am curently using and if i need to upgrade or now. i own a pearl 8100.. thanks in advance.

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

The current releases of the OSs don't have the functionality for the pearl. It should come with the release of 4.3 OS though.

There is third party apps that do do this. Not worth the money when it will come for free eventually.