I seperated my SMS/MMS from my emails. Just recently I've been getting PIN msgs and ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    n/a

PIN Messaging Separate?

Advertisement

I seperated my SMS/MMS from my emails. Just recently I've been getting PIN msgs and they're showing up in my Messages folder which I keep hidden because everything else is separated. Is there a way to put PIN Messages in their own folder like I have for my SMS /MMS and my separate email folders?
    It's not an iPhone addiction, it's insomnia!

brooke03 no está en línea Stack level 6

Re: PIN Messaging Separate?

There's not a way to put them in their own folder, but there is a way to keep them out of the text message folder.

Go to BB Messenger, go to Options, then change Show Conversations in Message List to No.
    /~*brooke

HeyMrRadio no está en línea Themes Pro

Great question. Unfortunately, there is no way to seperate them.

spikus no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    317a9127

on the 8130, pin messages show up bright red in the message folder, so that helps identify them quicker, not sure if this is new for the 4.3 os or not, i cannot remember if my 7130 did that as well...
    ya

317a9127

ma077146 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3019F3E6

What you can do is set up a search from the Messages that will let you see only PIN messages. Here's how. Go to Messages, push Menu. Choose "Search", then enter, trackball, whatever yours takes.

Push Menu, then select "New". The only fields you'll need to change will be "Type" to PIN, and possibly "Show" to Sent and Received if you want to see the PIN messages you send and receive. Push Menu and select "Save". You'll need to enter a Title (I use PIN), and a Shortcut Key (Alt +) (I use "n").

Save the search. Now, when you're in the message folder, you can push Alt + "n", and you'll only see your PIN messages.

Yogich no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by spikus View Post
    on the 8130, pin messages show up bright red in the message folder, so that helps identify them quicker, not sure if this is new for the 4.3 os or not, i cannot remember if my 7130 did that as well...
    The 8100 also has this feature. Very helpful.

citydcstar no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    243FC386
    How do I seperate my sms & mms from my messages ?? And if I have. Folder for my emails, why do they still come in my messages folder, is there a way to stop that ?