I know im new to this board but this seams like this could be a ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

GHarris07 no está en línea Stack level 2

Pimp My Pearl

Advertisement

I know im new to this board but this seams like this could be a very fun and useful thread...

With all the new apps coming out and all the prexisting ones, i was hoping we could all get together and post our favorite applications and modifications for the pearl. Blinkberry flashlight or the space saving operating system mod are the few ive read and installed on this board but im sure there are more. I know lots of people dont want extras on their pearl but hey im sure everyone will find something they want to do to individualize thier phone.

So lets put our heads together and give pearl owners more reasons why this phone is the best!
    Last edited by GHarris07; 01-20-2007 at 05:48 AM.

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Re: Pimp My Pearl

awesome thread!!!!! thanks Hayden

come on guys i know there's plenty more out there whats you favorite free third party and or pearl mod.?.?

Abrcrmbskier no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23FC990F

Rambel for IM...even though it Dc's like crazy. Google Maps saved my *** on my way down to an interview in San Diego... so that one should get a nod too. -Aber

google maps is that much better than the progie that is preloaded on the pearl? in your opinion?

xpsych07x no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23EB3735

I like ramble IM , BBWeather, and Opera Mini. Im still looking for the stop watch one but all links i got were down.

BBWeather works great!

-xpsych07x
    (23EB3735)

Abrcrmbskier no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23FC990F

Quote Originally Posted by GHarris07
    google maps is that much better than the progie that is preloaded on the pearl? in your opinion?
    Without a doubt...I had to get to another coffee shop on no notice whatsoever to not miss an interview and i was able to just type in "coffee shop" around SD area and got a lot of hits and was able to narrrow it to one in less than 5 mins. Amazing sorry for the a word to haha.

nice i cant wait to load it up

found this thread looking through the old posts on the pearl its a how too on removing the vendor lable from the pearl "Sugar Sanding" Thanks TS http://www.flickr.com/photos/tks/set...173766/detail/