I am looking to take a picture from my computer and crop it as well ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

hns33 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Pictures to 8100

I am looking to take a picture from my computer and crop it as well as resize for the 8100 at the same time. Could not find a good solution in forums on a search. Is there a solution out there for your desktop that can do that? Maybe something that shows you a crop box of the screen size of the 8100, lets you drag it over your picture to show you what would show up. And, then lets you convert the image, after cropping, to 240x260. Anyone have any good thoughts. I know the wallpaper auto re-sizing works, but it distorts the image. Fine generally with a wallpaper but not great for portraits. Best solution would be web-based program if any options. Thanks in advance.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!

Re: Pictures to 8100

hmm...ok, i use source
    someone else might pipe in with a web-based app

also not sure what program you are using for resizing, but this one i use and i have never had a distorted pic

bartokbatt no está en línea Stack level 4

~via BB ('s a much easier way that doesn't involve any software. Just send the original photo as an attachment from a non BES account (I use Gmail on my PC) to your BES account. In your BES account open the attachment photo within the received email and zoom in and pan around till you get what you want on the screen, then click Enhance. Once enhanced, click Save and presto you have a perfectly sized, perfectly cropped, and perfectly zoomed image on your BB.

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    Ask Me

Welcome to the Stacks Hns33. How are you making out?