Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by TheBigNewt I think you need a picture in each song's tag, not ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

bbriand no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Picture in mp3's

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigNewt
    I think you need a picture in each song's tag, not just the folder of the album. I think all the players (itunes, MM, WMP, Winamp,ets) allow album art (iTunes is automatic), but some may charge for it (MM used to).
    Take a JPG and name it Folder.jpg and slap it in the same folder as some mp3s (that have no picture tags). Next try playing one of those mp3s, thats in the same folder as the JPG. Let us know if it works.

Bill

blackninja no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    spam=no

I tried Bill's method and it works on the 8100, that is why I was giving the thumbs up. I wouldn't acknowledge a method that I didn't try first.

gazar no está en línea Stack level 5

You can have the album art if you want it but as a JPG file you are chewing up more of your memory, Same as I did in the past with my I pod, Forget the Album art get the max tunes in !!

dr4gon no está en línea Stack level 2

Yeah I noticed that a couple of songs had the album picture and some didn't. The ones that did though were bought from an online music store so its fully "tagged." the other songs are properly tagged in iTunes but for some reason don't show up. Ill have to investigate further thanks for the tips!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12