Hi, guys. I have small problem with PicoNews. Since two days I'm having "connection refused" ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

kliver no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23E266BB

piconews

Advertisement

Hi, guys.
    I have small problem with PicoNews. Since two days I'm having "connection refused" every time I'm trying to get the news.
    Any ideas?
    Thanks in advance

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Re: piconews

Kliver, have you changed any browser settings in the meantime? If not, why don't you delete the app then try reinstalling it (make sure you do a cold boot after reinstalling). Let us know if that helps.

outz no está en línea Stack level 1

mine started doing that a few days ago too... was working great up until that.
    maybe they released a new version? i ended up just uninstalling it and not checking.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

kliver, I would suggest delete the app and reinstall it as mentioned above. Let us know how it goes.

rivviepop no está en línea Stack level 2

Just from the "it's working" department, I updated my news items this morning and this afternoon/evening without any unusual problems. I can say that I seem to be getting a lot of... duplicated? (read them, update news and they show up again as unread) items lately, everywhere from BlackBerry Cool down towards Wired News and my NHL feeds. Smells like Blacktouch might be having some problems?

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

You may want to try Newsgator Go: http://www.newsgator.com/NGOLMobileJ2MEBeta.aspx also a very good RSS reader.