so a couple weeks ago i ran into a problem with sending pic messenging or ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

tooclose no está en línea Stack level 1

Question pic msg'ing not working in tmobile / opera not connecting

Advertisement

so a couple weeks ago i ran into a problem with sending pic messenging or mms messenging in general...it just stopped working. at around the same time my opera browser stopped working too (failed to connect...). i called tmobile on several occasions to no avail....still having the same problems. anyone else having this problem and/or have a resolution? thanks!! love this forum!!!

glehman85 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID

Re: pic msg'ing not working in tmobile / opera not connecting

are you TCP settings correct? wap.voicestream.com?

also try to resend your service books and register with the network by going to options < advanced < host routing table

mrsjlbond007 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    243CB455
    Yep... supposedly some kind of outtage they're having probs with the blackberry... I can't receive MMS msgs.. only from other tmobile users.. pretty damn frustrating since we're paying for the feature. Tid bit tho, when it DOES start finally working call tmobile and tell them how long u were in the outtage and they'll credit you.

mrsjlbond007 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    243CB455
    oh btw- they troubleshooted my phone on about 5 different occassions with different strategies.. yeah, complete WASTE of time.

gkast1 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    244F596F
    I've noticed spontaneous reboots in the past, some of which definitely involved program changes -- e.g. my original problem with DST got fixed. So maybe your device was "updated" in this sense, and in the process a few things broke?!

I would keep on bugging them until they do something useful towards solving your problems!