Hey all, new to stack and BB 8100. I used phonezoo on my last phone ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

mkdrei no está en línea Stack level 1

phonezoo and the 8100?

Advertisement

Hey all, new to stack and BB 8100. I used phonezoo on my last phone to get ring tones and i sent one to my new old BB, but i have no clue how to extract it. It gives a link but my BB isnt set up for internet just yet. Anything i can do or do i need the BB Browser to get the tones?

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

Re: phonezoo and the 8100?

If you dont have BB data you will not be able to pick up a ring tone via a URL. You would need to email to tune to load it via DM on your memory card.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

drdoom23 no está en línea Stack level 4

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~yes and no you can have them text to you you via text or save them to you phone zoo catalog and enter via blackberry browser and go to phone zoo and it takes you to a mobile version which pulls up you catalog you have saved and you can do an over the air download

drdoom23 no está en línea Stack level 4

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i don't receive the texts but it might work for you I have a browser so yeah no use have the blackberry with out the internet lol

nikjay25 no está en línea Stack level 2

ahh i had this problem too, well for this a blackberry data lan isnt even required, all u have to do is change the e-mail address, to a different one that you use the PC with, anyways, all you have to do is when u want the ring tone that you found you click send to phone but it is really sending to your email that your PC uses, after that just open the email, extract the files with your PC and save it to your phone, u should know how to do that, hope this helps, send a message if you have a problem
    nikjay25@hotmail.com

lola2371 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question blackberry 8110

i purchased a unlocked at&t blackberry 8110 i put my t-mobile sims card in it and have all kinds of problems i cant send or recieve with bluetooth and can not get my t-zones is there anyone that can give me some helpful advise

anfrey no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    A5KME41T
    you could also download Audacity (http://audacity.sourceforge.net/) and trim your MP3s yourself, then load them onto your media card.

lola2371: i would suggest creating a new thread for your issue.