alright so ive had my blackberry pearl since august and ive droped it on several ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

mcgovern53 no está en línea Stack level 1

My phone wont turn on..(its not the same blinking red light problem though)

Advertisement

alright so ive had my blackberry pearl since august and ive droped it on several occasions on accident. Today i droped my phone out of my sweatshirt and it hit the laundry room floor from about three feet( soft floor). i didnt even think anything of it and i jsut reached and put it in my pocket. well it will not turn on...nothin...so i tried to plug it into the charger and the red light is fully lit up for about a second and then it dims down and stays that way for about 5 seconds. After that the screen will flash white about teen seconds after the red light dims out. Ive tried using my brothers blackberry pearl battery and i got nothing and i even used my battery in his and it was fine. if i take the battery out and plug it into the charger the battery with a slash will pop up on the screen im gunna go crazy on at&t tommowrow if they dont hook me up but idk this doesnt seem commen
    -------
    oh yeah with any advice you can also contact me at brandon_mcgovern2@hotmail.com
    Last edited by mcgovern53; 02-20-2008 at 01:24 AM. Reason: Automerged.

praesidium no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23E2A6FF

Re: My phone wont turn on..(its not the same blinking red light problem though)

I've never heard of that. Did you try hard resetting it?

mcgovern53 no está en línea Stack level 1

i dont even know how to resset it lol

vonpuch no está en línea Stack level 1

~via BB (wap browser)~
    Quote Originally Posted by praesidium View Post
    I've never heard of that. Did you try hard resetting it?
    Wouldn't taking out the battery hard reset it?

Mcgovern, did you try connecting it to your PC to see if DM recognizes it?

darkthug no está en línea Stack level 1

try connecting it on your computer and if got detected use javaloader and wipe the OS off then try to reflash