Hi, The speaker (not speakerphone) on my phone is resounating during loud calls for some ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

hmm... no está en línea Stack level 1

Phone speaker resonating on loud calls

Advertisement

Hi,

The speaker (not speakerphone) on my phone is resounating during loud calls for some reason. Is this normal? At medium volumes, it resounates at a particular frequency. At low volumes, its okay. Is there anything I can do about this?

Thanks.

iamsteelio no está en línea Stack level 2
    I also have this issue and exchanged my first 8120 because of it but my second 8120 still suffers from this problem. I have not been able to find a way to improve it. If anybody has any suggestions that would be great.

mhaven98 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I had the same problem with my 8120 running OS 4.3. Once I upgraded to 4.5 I found it to be 95% better. Are you running 4.5?

hmm... no está en línea Stack level 1
    No. My OS is still 4.3 something. I guess I should upgrade. Its funny how only voice make it resonate and not music (e.g. customer service music, not tunes from the phone).

mhaven98 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Well once I installed 4.5 I noticed a huge improvement but if you have the volume all the way up when someone speaks to you it is still there but way better. And yes it only happens when someone is talking and not music or other sounds from the earpiece.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

iamsteelio no está en línea Stack level 2
    I am running 4.3 as well, I may just make the jump to improve this. Thanks for the info.