sometimes people will call me and it will show up then go to voicemail and ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

TroyL65 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    241D7FF7

phone ringing for 2 seconds on my end 30 on there's.

Advertisement

sometimes people will call me and it will show up then go to voicemail and then i call them back and they tell me it was ringing for like 30 seconds but on my side it rang for 2 seconds. It seems to happen with the people i have pictures attached to them in the address book as anyone else had any issues like this? Should i remove the picture or is it just a odd issue? I did a battery pull but it don't do it every time so its hard to say if battery pull fixes it or not. Any advise is welcome thanks everyone.

madetosink no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23FC9D3F
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~you may want to take a look at the settings on the profile you use...another thing may be to upgrade your os to the .108 that's out now...other than that you got me

kolosus no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    315677A8
    There is another thing that comes to my mind. What is your ringtone? Is it a large wav file? It may take a long time because the wav files take a long time to load to memory. Try a smaller ringtone and things may improve. Midi files are the smallest and thus the fastest to load. Let us know how it comes out... I'll keep this post in my thoughts.

TroyL65 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    241D7FF7
    Its one of the ring tones that came with phone.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~