My bb pearl 8100 is on complete vibrate settings but every so often it randomly ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Dbspiel529 no está en línea Stack level 2

phone randomly rings while set to vibrate

Advertisement

My bb pearl 8100 is on complete vibrate settings but every so often it randomly makes a really irritating noise when i get a text or a call. i cant explain the noise...its not like a ring tone. or maybe it is buts its just a rly irritating noise. it doesn't rly matter what it is, but it shouldn't be doing it if the phone is on vibrate. what's weird is that it doesnt make the noise every time. it is only sporadically. does any1 have any suggestions about how to stop this? thanks

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    Does it do this while in the holster only? If so, and it's a holster with the magnet to tell the phone when to "sleep", I would change holsters and see if that resolves the problem.
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

Dbspiel529 no está en línea Stack level 2
    thanks...i don't use a holster though. i was thinking that it could be something related to that. maybe if the phone is near a magnet or something like that. either way, i have it set to vibrate. also, if it weren't on vibrate, this "noise" that it makes is not the ringtone that it's set to. so i don't think that is rly the issue.