i have a password on my phone and it gives me 3 trys to get ... BlackBerry Pearl forum
i have a password on my phone and it gives me 3 trys to get the password right someone tried and didnt get it right 3 times. now when i try to turn on the phone is says jvm error 513 and all it lets me do is reset it. ive tried battery pull and all that. any help would be appriciated.
1. Disconnect the device from the PC
2. Download and install Desktop Manager and the Handheld OS to the PC (if they have not already been installed)
1. Start a Command Prompt in DOS from the PC (Start >> All Programs >> Accessories >> Command Prompt)
2. Change the directory to: C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader
3. Make sure Desktop Manager is not running
4. Connect BlackBerry to the PC
5. Enter the following command in the Command Prompt window: loader.exe /nojvm
1. The Application Loader Wizard window will open
2. Click on Next
3. You will get a drop down list with the COM ports and one USB port entry
4. Select the one which says USB:UNKNOWN
If you do not see USB:UNKNOWN or USB:BBPIN, then follow instructions listed in a1-a5:
a1) Disconnect the device from the PC.
a2) Keep the Application Loader Wizard window open
a3) Remove the battery and put it back
a4) While the red led is on, reconnect the device to the PC. The led will only stay on for a few seconds
a5) When USB:UNKNOWN appears in the drop down list, you need to immediately select Next
5. The loader should now connect to your device and you will be able to reinstall the OS
I hope this helps you out, good luck
I think you'll need to reload the OS on your BB. Here's another recent thread from someone else with the same issue.
If you need more help let us know.
~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
Haha its way too early in the morning for me to be that fast virex. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
hehe i work nights. i am on fire right now and wide awake
Tags for this Thread