Friends i'm in trouble , help me please, whenever I reeboot my BB(8100), it gives ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

aswanideep no está en línea Stack level 4

Phone giving eror on Boot (uncaught exception.java.lang..............xception)

Advertisement

Friends i'm in trouble , help me please, whenever I reeboot my BB(8100), it gives following eror :

Uncaught exception:java.lang.ArrayInd exOutofBoundsE xception

what is this ? why this is happning ?

please help me I'm very confused............................

Re: Phone giving eror on Boot (uncaught exception.java.lang..............xception)

HELP please .................................................. .................................................. ......

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6

Re: Phone giving eror on Boot (uncaught exception.java.lang..............xception)

Quote Originally Posted by aswanideep View Post
    HELP please .................................................. .................................................. ......
    What was the las app you downloaded?? Or what did you do (something out of the ordinary) before this started happening??

Thumbs down Re: Phone giving eror on Boot (uncaught exception.java.lang..............xception)

Quote Originally Posted by beeshabo View Post
    What was the las app you downloaded?? Or what did you do (something out of the ordinary) before this started happening??

it sratted suddenly, but I feel eror appeared after after I saw my BB messnger closed automatically my all current conversations, then I switched off my BB and whenever i start it , problem was same .................................................. ......................

it sratted suddenly, but I feel eror appeared after after I saw my BB messnger closed automatically my all current conversations, then I switched off my BB and whenever i start it , problem was same
    .................................................. ......................
    Hmmmmm......What I would do is try a Battery Pull, then see if that helps, then post back!!

Hmmmmm......What I would do is try a Battery Pull, then see if that helps, then post back!!

I did it twice, I think I must switch off the BB for whole night, its 1 am here & see what it says in the morning, then i will again shout for the help of my fellow stackers

I did it twice, I think I must switch off the BB for whole night, its 1 am here & see what it says in the morning, then i will again shout for the help of my fellow stackers
    Okay....but you might want to un-install BB Messenger, then re-installing it...that may help!! if not, then you might need to reload your OS

Good Luck!!

Okay....but you might want to un-install BB Messenger, then re-installing it...that may help!! if not, then you might need to reload your OS

Good Luck!!

Thanx if it not fixed, then I've to do the same as u mentioned

Thanx if it not fixed, then I've to do the same as u mentioned
    No prob......let us know what happens!!!

STILLLLLLLLL TROUBLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

tj2311111 Guest

I think I had this problem before, long time ago with my first Pearl. I believe I had to wipe the Pearl of the OS and reload a new OS onto it. I would wait for more opinions before you do that though, thats a drastic step. Other options should be considered first.