O.k. so I'm texting a friend in Mexico and I'm using the phantom theme and ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

lexo no está en línea Stack level 3

Phantom theme problem!

O.k. so I'm texting a friend in Mexico and I'm using the phantom theme and I decide to change the language so I can text better!Then when I was finished I went back to the home screen and tried to access the applications menu to go back to english but to my surprise it said empty!no games, no options, no nothing though i could call, e-mail, text and even use the convinient keys but when i press the the blackberry key on the left of the trackball theres a black list with only one option which says empty! after a few hours theres was a blank screen that said application error and in the middle it had an option to reset-so I did and every thing is back to normal now but now I noticed that every time I change the language the same thing happens over again I don't think this happens with other themes or Idon't know, any thoughts?

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro
    Maybe the memory ran low. Some themes do act up on some BBs.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr