I have one corporate email and two personal email addresses setup on my BB. Is ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

bfournier no está en línea Stack level 2

personal email inbox

Advertisement

I have one corporate email and two personal email addresses setup on my BB. Is there a way to NOT have all the new messages from all three email addresses go into one common inbox?

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Re: personal email inbox

Bfournier, the corporate email will only go in to the Messages Folder, there is no way around that. You can set up shortcut filters for the BIS mail (http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ages_icon.html). Also, your BIS email should each have a seperate folder icon if you want to see what came to each individual mailbox.

tkgeekwill no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23F5F200

Quote Originally Posted by ljbyar
    Bfournier, the corporate email will only go in to the Messages Folder, there is no way around that. You can set up shortcut filters for the BIS mail (http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ages_icon.html). Also, your BIS email should each have a seperate folder icon if you want to see what came to each individual mailbox.

If the icons for all the seperate email icons have disappeared, go to the home screen and press the BB Button. A menu will pop up, activate "Show All". You will see a bunch of icons that are greyed out. If you scroll to each of the greyed out icons, and hit the BB button, uncheck "Hide Icon", it will stay there permanently.

Or you could set up folders.
    Smartphone Reviews-

Technophobia

WESK no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23ED5D65

Well actually you can separate your emails from text and so on by updating your OS. Just do a search for Italy .66 OS. Hope this helps