Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks for all for your help! I have a feeling all the THEMES I have ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

kelli67 no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Performance for the Blackberry Pearl (8100)

Advertisement

Thanks for all for your help! I have a feeling all the THEMES I have loaded might be slowing me up a bit, too! (that was sarcastic...I KNOW it is the reason!)
    ~* Kelli* ~

kolosus no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    315677A8

I only have 4 themes on my phone. The the bb ones and the TMo one (100), even though I'm an AT&T customer. All the rest just take up space. I've played with other themes... but I keep coming back to the TMo one. Its a zen theme but the icons drop to the bottom instead of to the left, specific for the pearl. Sometimes newer themes dont work right if I dont have the 3 bb themes, so instead of trying to figure out which one is the main one I keep them all. The other themes that I install I keep for a while and when I get bored of it I delete it from the phone. Keeps my free memory up in the 30s.

tjeclipse no está en línea Stack level 1

i really feel like a moron, but i have no clue on how to do any of this. still kinda new to the whole bb. what is ALT L or g? how do i do all of this?? i only need english.

kelli67 no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by tjeclipse View Post
    i really feel like a moron, but i have no clue on how to do any of this. still kinda new to the whole bb. what is ALT L or g? how do i do all of this?? i only need english.

The ALT key is the one at the bottom left of your phone, with the black and white up and down arrows. Hold this down while typing L, then G, then L, then G. You'll get a menu.

Then press the button with the little circles on it, next to your pearl. Click "erase"

And NEVER feel like a moron here. WE ALL learn something every day here!
    ~* Kelli* ~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12