Hi everyone, I'm with tmobile on a pearl and a 7100 and every so often, ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

webnom no está en línea Stack level 1

people can't hear me

Advertisement

Hi everyone,
    I'm with tmobile on a pearl and a 7100 and every so often, about 30% of the time, the party I call can't hear my voice. Sometimes it will only happen once and other times it will continue for 5 or more times. Then I try again and they can hear me.
    What the hell is going on? It happens on both phones so I'm assuming it's a network issue. Has anyone else had this happen? Any ideas on what I can do to fix it? I'm ready to cancel and go to Cingular right now. SO FRUSTRATING!!!
    Thanks for any help!

EvolutionCSR no está en línea Stack level 5
    I had a Similar problem, when someon called me they could hear me but I couldnt hear them, it was a network issue.

I called T-Mobile and had the submit a "Network trouble ticket" few days later it didnt happen anymore and hasnt happened since,

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    I would agree that it's probably a network issue. This use to be very common with cellular service, but has become less and less of a problem. As dfc suggested, call Tmo CS and get them working on the problem.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

webnom no está en línea Stack level 1
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Hey thanks. I'll call them tomorrow and hopefully get it fixed. Thanks for the fast response. I'll let you know what happens.