PIN/ID
    23DEAC76

Re: Pearls Pearls Everywhere!!!!!

Flip phones are evil!

kwolf3481 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204C37B2

Yeah when I go out I see alot of people with pearls too. I don't think I would like a flip BB. If they made one though I think that it should flip sideways to reveal a wide screen and keyboard. Kinda like that phone verizon has. Oh hey reddog, wheres your spot in uptown? I live in eagan and like to go downtown every once in a while. I didn't know about many bars in uptown though. You are talking about lake street area right?
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

gazar no está en línea Stack level 5

I have never spotted anyone with a Pearl here in Aberdeen Scotland, mind you 90% of the population are Sheep !! LOl.

avante no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2405C4B1

Here's something that I found pretty ridiculous. I just had my White Unlocked Pearl for sale as I found a way to scoop the red one on the cheap. I got a ton of inquiries about the phone. The most ridiculous one was a woman calling to see if she could purchase it for her daughter, for her upcoming birthday. They were a Cingular family but her daughter really wanted the White one so it would be perfect. I asked her how old her daughter was turning. The answer is what was crazy.

She was turning 11!

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID

You would be amazed at the ages that kids have phones now a days.
    My brother was 10 when he got his. Granted he is now 14 and has been paying his share of the phone for 4 years now.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

I haven't seen one single person sporting a pearl! Where's the bb love here? As for kids and bb's at first I was against it but dang with all the txt going on with kids...pin messaging would be cheaper.

And my 12 yo has a cell. As a working mom with latch key kids I HAVE to keep tabs

PIN/ID
    2405C4B1

Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo

I haven't seen one single person sporting a pearl! Where's the bb love here? As for kids and bb's at first I was against it but dang with all the txt going on with kids...pin messaging would be cheaper.

And my 12 yo has a cell. As a working mom with latch key kids I HAVE to keep tabs
    I wonder if the PIN function was why she was looking into the pearl for her daughter? Probably not since I can't imagine there are more than a handful of 11 year olds running around with Pearls. Who knows though...............

bellalisa99 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

At the bar where I go, I have seen varied people with the pearl, ranging from the 35ish girl who llced it and Was using it for her busy job as someones agency asst to the maitre'd who didn't like the keyboard nor the smart type since he said he "didn't have time" for it.

itsrichduh no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    25476af4

im 16 and using the pearl :]
    and im in the uk and the only person ive seen when im out and stuff is me lol. theres this one singer from girls aloud got a pearl but thats all i know
    Aim: Richsidekickinit
    PIN: 250DE7B9
    YIM: itsrichduh

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID

As for the 11 yr old...perhaps her mom and dad had bb's....I was actually reading in a parenting artcle, that they encouraged parents to get teens cells cause communication through text was better for teens than verbal...they dont feel "blocked in" and can express themselves better---besides, no one can interrupt or belittle the other...so maybe that's why???

Who knows...did ya sell it? Cause you could have at least made money of this mom and her 11 year old! LOL!

lcgtr no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24ACB469

19 have the blackberry cuz its very sexy and has alot of features on it. good thing switched to t mobile. but first blackberry, so far best cell/smartphone ive ever had.

PIN/ID
    2405C4B1

Quote Originally Posted by sashadelgado
    As for the 11 yr old...perhaps her mom and dad had bb's....I was actually reading in a parenting artcle, that they encouraged parents to get teens cells cause communication through text was better for teens than verbal...they dont feel "blocked in" and can express themselves better---besides, no one can interrupt or belittle the other...so maybe that's why???

Who knows...did ya sell it? Cause you could have at least made money of this mom and her 11 year old! LOL!
    I did end up selling it. I was going to throw it her way since it was a birthday present but she wanted me to go to her. I had 17 people trying to buy it so there was no way that I was driving 40 minutes to get to her, to sell her the phone, when others would come to me. Oh well I'm sure she had a great birthday if her mom was gonna spend 300 on her for her bday.

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Quote Originally Posted by kwolf3481
    Yeah when I go out I see alot of people with pearls too. I don't think I would like a flip BB. If they made one though I think that it should flip sideways to reveal a wide screen and keyboard. Kinda like that phone verizon has. Oh hey reddog, wheres your spot in uptown? I live in eagan and like to go downtown every once in a while. I didn't know about many bars in uptown though. You are talking about lake street area right?
    Yeah, man, right on lake and hennepin. I work in the area, but live in the north burbs. Love uptown though. Pretty cool bars, and the ladies are even sexier! LOL!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12