I tried searches and couldnt come up with anything... Installed the desktop manager and everything ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

crumbs no está en línea Stack level 2

Pearl wont connect to my pc...

Advertisement

I tried searches and couldnt come up with anything... Installed the desktop manager and everything and my pc wont recongize my pearl when I put it in my usb. Anything i can do to get it to connect? I dont have the "connection button under options?

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Re: Pearl wont connect to my pc...

Try an uninstall and reinstall of the Desktop Manager.

madetosink no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23FC9D3F

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ok...so does your computer even recognize a device is being plugged in? Like...do you get the little "BA-bing" noise or anything? If yes...try doing a battery pull on your device...if that doesn't work...make sure your mass storage mode prompts you to turn it on or off...that's under options...advanced options...media card...turn off the auto enable feature....if that doesn't help...check back and let me know...and btw...on your DM try clicking options and connection settings...then detect...check back ASAP

k...so does your computer even recognize a device is being plugged in? Like...do you get the little "BA-bing" noise or anything? If yes...try doing a battery pull on your device...if that doesn't work...make sure your mass storage mode prompts you to turn it on or off...that's under options...advanced options...media card...turn off the auto enable feature....if that doesn't help...check back and let me know...and btw...on your DM try clicking options and connection settings...then detect...check back ASAP

It bings twice.... under "my computer" it recongizes a removable drive is there but when i click on it nothing happens. I did the batterey pull thing but that didnt do anything got a got a no battrey sign on my bb. I dont have a sd card yet could that be a problem?

PIN/ID
    STACK

Are you opening up the desktop manager?

its open, and i dont seem to have a connection setting under options
    Last edited by crumbs; 08-15-2007 at 05:55 PM.

PIN/ID
    STACK

are you selecting USB and detect?

Notorious170 no está en línea Stack level 3

do you have an older version of the desktop manager that you are trying to access on a vista? just wondering becuase i went through the same thing today. went online and got the latest version of the DM and works like a charm