When I have the phone off and the charger connected a greenish light flashes on ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

westler91 no está en línea Stack level 1

Pearl Wont Charge

Advertisement

When I have the phone off and the charger connected a greenish light flashes on and off! What do I do? It wont charge at all!!

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Re: Pearl Wont Charge

Yeah that would be your pearl charging. You don't have to turn your device off to charge you know.

When it's on and you plug it in does it show a little lightning bolt by the battery meter?

westler91 no está en línea Stack level 1

Nope not at all!!!!! When it was on there was no bolt and a flashing green light.....

Ok itwas weird the "lightning bolt" relocated to a different part of the screen!!!

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

how are you trying to charge it? wall or USB?

oewadsworth no está en línea Stack level 1

My pearl stopped charging yesterday too. I use a wall plug. I took out the battery, Sim Card turned it off, everything I could think of. Some time ago I would need to wiggle the adapter into the phone to get the charging icon to show up. But as a whole the unit the adapter goes into is sturdy. any suggestions. I was thinking of zapping the battery to see if that would help. thanks in advance.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Quote Originally Posted by westler91 View Post
    Nope not at all!!!!! When it was on there was no bolt and a flashing green light.....

Ok itwas weird the "lightning bolt" relocated to a different part of the screen!!!
    What theme are you using? All my themes have a little plug in center of the screen indicating that it is charging.