View Poll Results: Which one is better?

51. Register free to vote on this poll
  • sk3

0 0%
  • Pearl

51 100.00%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Originally Posted by eastcoaste30 ... is almost as easy to use once you get used ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

sanfrancisco no está en línea Stacker

Re: Pearl vs. Sidekick3

Quote Originally Posted by eastcoaste30
    ... is almost as easy to use once you get used to the qwerty pad.
    Correction.... the "SureType" keypad.

boarder5374 no está en línea Stack level 1

[FONT=&quot]The Sk3 has one of the worst screen resolutions I have ever seen on a smartphone. It actually has the same dull and pixilated screen the Sk2 had. Plus the device is about 2.5x bigger than the Pearl. I realize I am really biased being a Pearl owner, but I actually tested the Sk3 out for a few days (luckily someone in my office had already bought one).

Let me tell you if you are over the age of 18 you get some funny looks whipping out a Sidekick 3. You might as well be using a Gameboy. Superficial?? Extremely. But some of us work in environments where you are constantly meeting with other professionals. Somehow in that world a Blackberry Pearl is much more acceptable.

That aside - the features of the Pearl are far superior as well (except maybe text messaging). This is an absolute no-brainer if you ask me (a pearl owner since the day it came out ). I haven’t regretted the paltry $200 I dropped on it one time. [/FONT]

5ive no está en línea Stack level 2

the sk3 literally does have the same screen res as sk2, it hasnt been changed at all. ive been using one for a week too, just to try it out. I cant say that id recommend it. Now im 18, and i really dont like it, Id much rather have the pearl. The sk3 buttons are hard to get used to, and the QWERTY keypad isnt all its hyped up to be. Id rather have the sk2 keypad. Thats just my 2 cents tho.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123