Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hi after installing 4.5.0.55 on the pearls...i notice no video camera? Is that correct? One ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

gitchies no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Pearl video cameria?

Advertisement

Hi after installing 4.5.0.55 on the pearls...i notice no video camera? Is that correct?
    One of the blackberrys is a Rogers and the other one tmo. They OS works fine, haven't had an issue yet...but i wasn't sure if there was suppose the video recording feature...
    thanks
    ben

RCode no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    304F0A29
    I heard others talk about having it on there 8100 but I think they are mistaken for an 8130 or something. I upgraded my 8100 as well, and got no video option.

BBEnriched no está en línea Stack level 3
    The 8100 will not record video at all with 4.5. Keep in mind it is not the same camera as any other camera BB.

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6
    There is a way to get video recording on the 8100, although it's HORRIBLE quality..it's still pretty kool, looks like night vision Lol

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    Quote Originally Posted by gitchies View Post
    Hi after installing 4.5.0.55 on the pearls...i notice no video camera? Is that correct?
    One of the blackberrys is a Rogers and the other one tmo. They OS works fine, haven't had an issue yet...but i wasn't sure if there was suppose the video recording feature...
    thanks
    ben
    hey ben, ya i was quite disappointed that the 8100 4.5 didn't include video recording (i guess i should have read, bc i've been told it was in the threads )

gitchies no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    How do you get it?...yeah a lil disappointed..but...i'd like to try it on the pearl. I have it on the 8320, not the greatest either...but another feature atleast?

here_miah no está en línea Stack level 3
    You might try wiping your 8100 and re-installing 4.5, I up'ed my att 8110 about a week ago to 4.5 and if anything the video quality improved, pay attention to the prompts and checkboxes while new os is installing on your BB to ensure there is even an option for video on your BB after upgrade...~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

BBEnriched no está en línea Stack level 3
    the 8100 isnt the same as the 8110. The video camera app is not native on the 8100, and it has a 1.3mp camera. The 8110 has native video recording and a 2mp camera.

rory2g no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by beeshabo View Post
    There is a way to get video recording on the 8100, although it's HORRIBLE quality..it's still pretty kool, looks like night vision Lol
    how do we get to try this way?? send the link for us to be able to try it out

javijavi no está en línea Stack level 3
    You really shouldnt bother wasting your time with the video camera hack on the 8100. It is totally unusable and horrible quality. Everything comes in green and purple and without any real shading. Completely useless.

A lot of people were mistaken with the idea that eventually the 8100 would support video recording. But it will not. The optics and image processor in the 8100 simply lacks the horsepower necessary to capture full color video at an acceptable frame rate. There is no video camera app for the 8100, and there never will be.

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6
    javijavi....I respectfully disagree Lol

Well, as for actual "VIDEO", it is fairly useless...but for a flashlight, it totally whoops Blinkberry's butt!! I use it nightly, really bright, and very useful

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    Yeah I have heard that it wasn't good. I tried it but run into a couple of issus and then I put myself back on my company bes so I just said I've got it on my curve. So no worries. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

antoinetteL3 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Awww that stinks. I would have loved to get the video camera on my phone. Oh well, I guess ill wait to upgrade.

red_5 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Where can we find this crappy video hack? If I happened to want it?

typeoholic no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23eb5198
    Looks like no one wants to come off that link. Guess this is when Google is your only friend. Haha
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast