OK got a question for the Stackers!! A friend of mine just gave me two ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

impak875 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    DROID

Pearl Trackball scrolls but doesn't "click"

Advertisement

OK got a question for the Stackers!! A friend of mine just gave me two BlackBerry Pearl 8130's for free... one works fine with no problems but on the other one the trackwheel scrolls but doesn't "click". I can make due by just using the enter key. I've cleaned the trackball of all the gunk as well as the connector. Still no joy, scrolls just fine but will not allow me to select anything with the trackball... I've tried swapping out the two trackballs from the two Pearls and it seems as if there might be an issue with the connector. (I guess I'm saying this right) OK here's my question... is this fixable? I've checked online to try to find the "connector" but have been unsuccessful, anyone here on the "Stacks" know how I can fix this? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Stank10 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have the same problem. Scroll but no click. Hasn't anyone else found a solution?

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    I had that happen to me 4 months ago. 2 OS reinstalls, a wasted trip to a T-Mo corporate store, one phone call to CS and 4 days later, I had a new 8120.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    I don't know what they will tell you when you tell them you've already removed and replaced the trackball.

BBNB01 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31DB163E
    I had the same problem with my Pearl............lucky I still got insurance sprint replaced it for FREE.
    BBNB

jeffallen8 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    Looking for Wallpapers or Icons for making themes? I can help!

Truth + Clarity = Power

If you are going to take the time to respond... take the time to actually understand that to which you are responding.