Hi Everyone, Just got my New Pearl lovin'it! However, I subscribe to a nightly streaming ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Ragdollz no está en línea Stack level 1

Pearl Streaming Audio?

Advertisement

Hi Everyone,
    Just got my New Pearl lovin'it!
    However, I subscribe to a nightly streaming investment program, and would like to log on to that website with my Pearl, plug in the earphones and listen. On my computer the program automatically comes through my
    Windows Media Player. Do I need to download WMP on my Blackberry or
    should it automatically come through the MP3 application that came with my Pearl? The program is MP3 and HTTP formatted already. Any Ideas
    if this can be done?
    Thanks for the input in advance
    Ragdollz

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88
    Depending on how long the program actually is, it is possible that you may be able to download it OTA directly onto your pearl, again, depending on how large it is. Point ur wap browser to that site and try to click on the mp3 version of it and see if it will load or if it is too big.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Ragdollz no está en línea Stack level 1
    The program is downloadable as an archived file, I did try to down load one of the achived programs and BB cam up with the error message and
    stated that the file was to big. I was hoping if I didn't download it maybe I could just listen to it live and streaming. I'm in CA and the live talk show doesn't start until 9pm PST. So I will have to wait and try at that point.
    Thank you for your insight, and if you have any other ideas please let me know. From previous shows it looks to be about 6MB in size, but these are the downloaded archived shows.
    Here is another question, how many MB's or Gigs does the Pearl have for space? And how many songs or much space is allowed for Music?
    Thanks again!
    Ragdollz

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88
    Ok. If it is streaming in mp3 format u can use radiobee. I thought it was like a podcast only type thing. Do a search for radiobee on here and there are directions on how to get it and how to adjust ur buffer settings for it, assuming like I said, they are streaming it in mp3 format. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~