so, I was bored, and decided to listen to some music on my blackberry. I ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

lockard.j no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24a370e8

pearl sound could be WAY better

Advertisement

so, I was bored, and decided to listen to some music on my blackberry. I was listening, and have been fairly impressed with the audio on the bb. then I thought of the somewhat exposed speaker behind the battery door. so I took the battery door off while the mp3 was playing. the sound is exponentially better with the abttery door off, and not going through the little tiny slit on the top of the phone!!! someone should produce a replacement back pannel with little holes, or a grate over the speaker on the back. the sound would be better, louder, speakerphone would be clearer and the ring would be louder.

... anyway thats what I think. you guys should try it. start an MP3 and take the back pannel off. ( just be carefull not to disconnect the battery though)!

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Re: pearl sound could be WAY better

seidio makes a back cover with a speaker cut out
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!

lockard.j no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24a370e8

Re: pearl sound could be WAY better

oh... sweet. you happen to have a link? [edit] nevermind. I found it. thanks
    Last edited by lockard.j; 04-14-2007 at 08:17 PM.