Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by teamjordan23 I dont understand how people scratch the Pearls screen. The thing ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Re: Pearl Scratched Screen

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by teamjordan23
    I dont understand how people scratch the Pearls screen. The thing seems impossible to scratch. I use mine all the time with the screen exposed. Its been through alot. Not one hint of a scratch. I guess Ive been lucky.
    I have a tendency to drop it and I carry it in either a backpack or pouch with several other important items (but no keys).

Quote Originally Posted by thbassman
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Thats precisely why mine only goes into my pearl pouch, case, or soft lined and empty pocket!
    It's been in a case, pouch or gel skin since the day I got it but I drop it a lot when I DON'T have it in these.
    Last edited by EricaJ1073; 08-12-2007 at 12:06 AM. Reason: Automerged.

Quote Originally Posted by synik103
    ouch... it may take some doing, but im sure you can make it better than it is...

maybe you could take before's and afters of trying a few of the ideas here and let us know what you find??
    It's more visible with the screen on than it is with it off.

synik103 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    OICU812

have a plan yet? anything sound promising? just curious, i have a teeny-tiny one that's in an out of the way place and haven't bothered trying to get it out and im anxious to see what works best
    The above commentary is for entertainment purposes only. If this was actual joke the tone you just heard would have been followed by emergency response information. It's supposed to be fun people.

Quote Originally Posted by teamjordan23
    I dont understand how people scratch the Pearls screen. The thing seems impossible to scratch. I use mine all the time with the screen exposed. Its been through alot. Not one hint of a scratch. I guess Ive been lucky.

I don't either because I had FIVE 7100 series devices. 2 of the 3 7100t's, and 1 of the 2 7105t's, I had both had scratches on them. I never got to use the 3rd 7100t because it was delivered so late that I got it after my first 7105t got delivered to me. The second 7105t I had survived without a scratch but was sent back due to a bad trackwheel.

Quote Originally Posted by synik103
    have a plan yet? anything sound promising? just curious, i have a teeny-tiny one that's in an out of the way place and haven't bothered trying to get it out and im anxious to see what works best
    LOL It'll probably become a backup when I get the new Pearl 2. I hope I won't have to wait too long for it though.

PIN/ID
    OICU812

ah well, best of luck in whatever you decide to do
    The above commentary is for entertainment purposes only. If this was actual joke the tone you just heard would have been followed by emergency response information. It's supposed to be fun people.

I was going to order ScreenGuardz but because of bad experiences on my 7105t (I could never get the things to stay on for more than 2 days), I'm not sure I wanna get them for my Pearl.

drew4flt72 no está en línea Stack level 4

Wow, the $60 lense replacement DOESN'T come with the Blackberry label on it??? Hmmm, I don't know if I would want that!!! I mean, is it still a Ferrari without the famous prancing horse..??? I just don't like that idea.... We wear the "Blackberry" with pride.

PIN/ID
    OICU812

cherrichiodo did a review of a few screen protectors and seemed to like one over the other if i remember correctly... it's on here near the top somewhere

Quote Originally Posted by drew4flt72
    Wow, the $60 lense replacement DOESN'T come with the Blackberry label on it??? Hmmm, I don't know if I would want that!!! I mean, is it still a Ferrari without the famous prancing horse..??? I just don't like that idea.... We wear the "Blackberry" with pride.
    I was slightly shocked when I saw that too. I WANT people to know I use the BB Pearl LOL

blulitespecial no está en línea Stack level 1

Sorry about the scratched screen. I wouldn't drop 60 bones on a new screen though. That's just me. I always have my baby in a soft pouch to keep it lookin good.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12