I have a blackberry pearl and it is going absolutely crazy. I can get the ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

basher253 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Pearl problems!! need quick help

Advertisement

I have a blackberry pearl and it is going absolutely crazy. I can get the pearl to go to the home screen and then everything goes crazy after that. I try to use the scroll ball and whenever i scroll up it thinks i am typing a bunch of W's E's and Q's and acts like i'm entering a new number called "WQQEQWEWEQQ" or any other random combo. I can't use the ball to click or any other feature to click, no side buttons work, and the phone wont place calls at all because i can't type in numbers at all. I didn't do anything to the phone but normal use for the past month or two. It has not come anywhere near water or anything like that. Can someone give me any help? I plan on taking it to my provider tomorrow but need an important text (i hover over my main mailbox icon and click with the ball and nothing responds, and nothing happens if i hit the blackberry button to bring up options) Thanks for reading!

Lowrider no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask

Re: Pearl problems!! need quick help

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Try a battery pull, if that doesn't work, wipe and re-install OS.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Re: Pearl problems!! need quick help

Welcome to PinStack basher.

Do you need help with the reload?

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help with this problem or your BB.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles