So I bought a pearl on ebay, and have had problems with it right off ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

sethdaubenberge no está en línea Stack level 1

pearl problems

Advertisement

So I bought a pearl on ebay, and have had problems with it right off the bat. i got jvm error 102 so I wiped it with jl cmndr and installed 4.3 os it worked for a day or two and then i got error 545 so I uninstalled the os and re installed 4.5 os and it worked for a day or two then get error 547 this error can be removed buy removing the battery. Is there anything left for me to try or should i take the defeat and chalk it up to a lemon of a phone.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Which model number pearl, and which device OS version? Also are you running any 3rd party apps or themes? Might be good to wipe it an run it for a couple days with only native apps and see if you still have errors. But it could be water damaged or been dropped hard and may just have issues that software can't help.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

sethdaubenberge no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have the 8110 and i have tried device os 4.3 and 4.5 and I have tried them both with just native Apps. The phone was advertised as nib and appeared to be but who knows.