Not happy at all the day I get my pearl the screen messes up and ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

wwl1989 no está en línea Stack level 2

Pearl not working

Advertisement

Not happy at all the day I get my pearl the screen messes up and I have to pull the battery out and let the phone sit and a lot of the time that doesn't work so att is sending me another one as a replacement

monica.simons no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASKME

Re: Pearl not working

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ sorry you are having trouble and have to wait a little longer. *oh the horror* but at least they are sending you a replacement.

lauren25 no está en línea Stack level 5

Yeah it happens. Some phone just don't work properly. I sent an old Nokia in about 4 times before the phone actually worked properly. I know it can be frustrating..
    ~Lauren

well when u pay $200 for a cell phone it should work right...probably only cost them $50 to make it....i think it might be the charger...does any1 have issues with the screen while charging the phone? i think the electrical current is to much for it but its the charger they sent me in a regular wall outlet the screen like screws up completely so you cant read anything and then it just goes white for like 20 mins i can still use it for calls but i cant use it for messaging

lauren25 no está en línea Stack level 5

I see you are on AT&T. If you got the phone with a 2 year contract and it's under 30 days you can take it to the store and they will give you a new phone. If it's over 30 days and under 1 year then you have to go through warrenty exchange and they have to send it out to you.

I'm not sure about the problems you are having otherwise, sorry..
    ~Lauren

i have to go through att customer service i bought my phone as a refurb and im regretting it now i might just step up and throw in the extra 100 and get a phone brand new...the thing is i bought it online so i cant bring it back to a store and i get an extra discount online