Hello fellow Stackers, I have a SanDisk 1gb Micro SD card and it had been ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

jameso333 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Pearl not recognizing my memory card

Advertisement

Hello fellow Stackers,

I have a SanDisk 1gb Micro SD card and it had been working great until this weekend my battery drained I was out of town and didn’t have my charger..... Smart I know... anyways when I got home and charged my pearl I turned it on and went to my media and all of my songs were gone... I then noticed that it didn’t list my memory card as an option to select from, usually it has preloaded media and memory card... I did a battery pull and took out the card put it back in and still nothing... Is this a bad memory card or do you guys know of anything I can do to get it working again.. I had a lot of great pictures on it... the music I don’t really care about I have that on my PC but the pics I didn’t get to put on my PC....

Any help would be great! Thanks!

fritter no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Re: Pearl not recognizing my memory card

could be bad memory one of my off brand memor sticks crashed and burned 2 weeks ago. but try remounting the memory card from options>advance options>memorycard then click the menu button and it should be there.

jameso333 no está en línea Stack level 1

hmmmm when i go to Options>advanced options>Media card it says "Media card cannot be read. Verify that the momory card is formatted."

How do I format a memory card? It was working fine 3 days ago... grrr im frustrated...

fritter no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

well one thing is if you format the card you lose the data on it. So i would suggest if you have the sd adaptor to place your memory stick from your phone into the adaptor and try it on a device that supports the sd adaptor.