Hello all, I did a search for this but all I can come across are ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

MarkM1016 no está en línea Stack level 1

Pearl Not Recognized by Desktop Manager

Advertisement

Hello all,
    I did a search for this but all I can come across are people having a problem using there phone as a modem. If there is already a thread for this kindly pm it to me and remove, or just post it here.

Ive been a bb user for some 5 years now. I recently purchased a new computer which had Vista Premium on it. I have so far downloaded all the available Desktop Managers and am currently using 4.3, although the Pc detects my phone, as well as desktop manager when I try to use the Application Loader feature, I keep getting the same message on all.

The blackberry device manager, does not have device drivers for the desktop manager,

Or something along that nature. I thought that if my computer detects it and desktop manager allows me to sync that my computer wuld already have the drivers.

Please advise on what to do. My BB is completely up to date on all os and updates, and so is my computer.

magellan0547 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    242E7D27

Re: Pearl Not Recognized by Desktop Manager

it's a common issue with vista as microsoft is having to get all vendors to re-code drivers to make them compatible with vista so it's a lengthy and frustrating process...however there is hope...many people have gotten vista to recognize their BBs simply by un-installing DM and then re-installing it again...also make sure you attach your BB to the USB before you open up DM...this may help to...you can also try to get the USB driver from the BB website and install that also...hope this helps...post back with results...and WELCOME TO THE STACKS!

neog12 no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Pearl Not Recognized by Desktop Manager

Same type of fault but desktop manger will not show extended media card or as a drive in windows
    Any help some one